|We (Still) Believe in Paramore project
||[Jan. 31st, 2016 | 02:03 am]
Parahoy will mark the first set of shows since Jeremy’s departure, and I thought it might be nice if we used the opportunity to show Hayley and Taylor that we still have endless love for them, and that we will continue to support them for as long as there is a band to support.|
I’ve decided to try collecting a bunch of supportive messages for the band, and pile as many as possible into a book for them to read. Just so they can have a small reminder that we are here for them, and that we always will be. Once the book is made, I’ll make sure to find a way to get it to them whilst on Parahoy.
If you're interested, here’s some information on the project:
1) Your task is to write a supportive message to Hayley and Taylor. You can talk a little bit about how they have impacted on your life (the people you’ve met because of them, the life choices you’ve made, the experiences you’ve had etc), or tell them how hopeful you are for what it yet to come. Or you can discuss something totally different. Doesn’t matter. So long as you keep it supportive and positive in tone.
2) Make sure that your message is 600 words or less. Anything over that will be too large for the book and will either be edited by me to make it fit or excluded from it all together.
3) I would LOVE to include photos too. If you discuss things about yourself in your message (for example, the friends you’ve made because of listening to the band) then it would be great if you could send a photo of you guys together my way so I can include it along with your message.
4) If you enjoy art, then you can send designs and artwork of the band and I’ll try my best to include it. Just please make sure that they digital file is good quality and that it fits in with the positive theme.
5) All done? Great, send your message and any relevant files to email@example.com. Please also include your name and country. If you can, also include a small picture of yourself so I have the option of adding it beside your message, for a more personal feel.
6) There is a finite amount of space in the book itself. That means (depending on how popular this is) there might not be enough space for everyone to be included in the physical side of the project. I will post all messages onto the project's tumblr however, and provide a link to the blog in the book. That ensures that the band can access all your messages and stories, even if not physically. Please let me know if you do not wish your message posted online and I will make sure that it stays between us/the band.
7) Finally, the deadline for this project is the 29th February. Anything after that date will not be accepted.
Any other suggestions for things to include would be welcome!